We can provide cover for vehicles under a fleet policy with various different products, which has been developed to provide specific features and benefits for funeral directors. You can include vehicles ranging from the obvious – hearses, limousines and removal vehicles – through to private cars, tractors and flat-bed lorries if needed.
We understand that the next generation of family funeral directors are the sons and daughters of the current generation and they can expect to receive our support. Unlike many similar policies, younger drivers can often be included for business use and may be extended for social, domestic and pleasure, with insurer’s approval.
The SAIFInsure Fleet Policy includes:
- Fully comprehensive cover
- Any driver over 21 (younger drivers may be included subject to underwriting criteria)
- Unlimited windscreen cover with nil excess
- Movement of mourners’ vehicles included
- Uninsured loss recovery
- Repairs carried out by your chosen supplier
Additional covers available:
- Loss of use for hearses, limousines and ambulances – if you are unable to use your vehicles, your insurers will cover the cost of hiring replacements (subject to policy limits and a three day excess period).